The new Tally.ERP 9 is now available in a rental model! Simply put, you can now pay per quarter or even per month of use.
- If you are presently operating in an environment where Capital Expenses are constrained - the rental model offers you the freedom to operate in an Operating Expenses mode.
- the rental model offers you the freedom to operate in an Operating Expenses mode.
- There is sometimes the need for an additional license for short term use:
- A project site that will be operational for a few months
- An occasional use on a notebook while travelling
- An off-site festival/promotional sale
- For Silver edition sites, there can arise the need for additional users:
- During audits or unanticipated peak loads, you can rent a Silver or Gold edition while your regular work continues as usual
- During initial implementation such additional rental licenses can be used to punch in old entries, while you take full advantage of Tally.ERP 9 from day one for current business operations
- As a Tally education partner, rental opens up a new world of convenience: With government and NGO thrust on vocational training programs to help making people employment-ready, the demand for Tally.ERP 9 training at hundreds or small locations in growing. With the rental program, you can easily rent Tally.ERP 9 for the duration of the training programs and build the cost into operating expenses. There is no need to carry the cost of hundreds of Tally.ERP 9 licenses cost into operating expenses. There is no need to carry the cost of hundreds of Tally.ERP 9 licenses.
- As a supplier of PC's on rent: You can carry options for business ready PC's with Tally.ERP 9 pre-loaded
- As a PC manufacturer or dealer: Offer your business buyers a great experience - with TallyERP 9 available out of the box, at a low start up cost to you and to your customer